唐 Táng - Tang Dynasty (618 – 907 AD), the most glittering and glorious period of cosmopolitan culture in China's history; 潮 Cháo – a tide of change towards something novel and exciting.
- We have an outstanding record of assisting our students (young and old) to achieve the highest marks in their exams.
- We have clients as young as 3 years old and as old as 84 years old and we tailor our teaching programmes so to be age-appropriate.
- We use traditional teaching materials but we have also created our own “QuickFire” range of Chinese educational materials designed for clients requiring a crash course for an upcoming business trip.
- We also provide unique courses for Cantonese, Hakka and those with a Chinese background who have grown up abroad.
- All of the Academy’s teachers are qualified and certified by authoritative organisations such as IPA (International Profession Certification Association), ICA (International Chinese Language Teachers Association) or have an equivalent degree of TCSOL (Teaching Chinese as a Second Language).
- All of our teachers hold PSC certificates showing they speak Mandarin to Level 1A (top 3%) or Level 1B (next top 5%)
Can I Have Lessons Remotely?
The Táng Cháo Mandarin Academy enables students to take lessons from the comfort of their own homes or from anywhere in the world using communications technology such as WebEx, Polycom, LifeSize, Microsoft Lynch, Google Video Chat, Skype etc. Using these technologies, the Academy's students can take Mandarin lessons remotely using their laptops, tablets or mobiles.
WHY YOU MUST ASK FOR YOUR MANDARIN TEACHER’S PSC TEST CERTIFICATE...
© 2017 All rights reserved